The department of Neonatology is dedicated to improving the health of a child through provision of high quality and comprehensive programs of patient care, education and advocacy. We provide specialized care to infants who might be suffering from premature birth, congenital defects, and various infective ailments.
Our expert Neonatologists have immense experience and training which is backed by qualified paramedical staff and advances medical facility available in the hospital like Neonatal ICU, which provides comprehensive care to the infants.
Our team of neonatologists works to identify various diseases and disorders before birth so that we can prepare the concerned family for the proper care of the child.
Services & treatment offered are:
- Diagnosing and treating newborns with conditions such as :
- Breathing disorders
- Birth defects
- Coordinating medical care for infants born prematurely, critically ill, or in need of surgery
- Counseling of the newborns
- Stabilizing and treating newborns with life-threatening conditions
- New born screening
- Neonatal Diabetes management