Internal Medicine physicians reflect a wide range of specialties and have advanced medical training, extensive clinical and research experience, and technological expertise. Multidisciplinary teams from our divisions provides comprehensive care with cutting-edge advances in the field of medicine. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to the compassionate practice of medicine's a continuum of care that extends from preventive medicine to acute care to palliative care throughout an illness.
The department of general medicine provides treatment for the following:
- All types of fevers
- Infections affecting different organs of the body
- All metabolic diseases and endocrine diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, obesity.
- Blood pressure
- Tummy aches, infections like vomiting, diarrhea and jaundice
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory diseases like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cough, sinusitis, pneumonia & TB
- Disease of the joints and limbs, backache
- Problems like headache, muscular weakness, epilepsy.